Tuesday 22 March 2011

Disappointed

Ther are soooo many things running around my head. Things as simple as "Woo hoo, I don't have to wake up early today!" to absurd things like "what am I having for lunch?" up to more complicated things like "what's wrong with the world?" and "why do I have to act like this all the time?" or "why can't this work like I want?"


And like any human being, I get dissapointed when things are far away from my reach. Things that I perfectly know they can only by done by God, yet I'm still stubborn trying to handle them by myself instead of trusting in His will. Its a vicious circle where it starts with a thought in mind, then a wish, prayer, I try to get my own results instead of wating, dissapointment and then comes another thought trying to replace the one before. It's ridiculous! But as I said before, I'm on my way to change; it's only that takes its time....

Recectly, God has sent me hints about patience, trust, pray more and confidence. He is talking to me! I really need to learn not only to listen but to act as I am asked to. Difficult uh? Well this is my answer: I'll do my best for You.




Final note: I'm also very dissapointed that Blogger hasn't yet found an easy way for bloggers to blogg from their BB. There should be an application just like twitter or facebook!!!!

2 comments:

  1. revivistes tu blog!!!! jejeje escribi mas, te ayuda a reflexionar en la vida.
    paciencia. es una leccion tan dificil de aprender (para mi). Pero Dios usa todas las circunstancias para enseniarnos sobre esta virtud tan importante en la vidae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias K! tus palabras siempre me alientan. Your are very special!

    ReplyDelete