Sunday 6 March 2011

USELESS!

Since a few time back, I've decide to change for good with the only thing in mind: to please God. It has been quite hard but I really think I'm moving towards my target. The thing is that as I'm changing, also my mind, my ideas, thoughts, likes, etc.; therefore that includes changing some habits and other things that surround me, including my blog.

Ever since I opened it, I really didn't like the name. I wanted someting more origional, more like my friend K's yet I didn;t want to copy her or do something too similar. I'm still not 100% convinved of this new name, but it's better. I like the idea that "Through my eyes" means: "this is how I see the world; this is MY point of view". Let's see how it goes.

Anyways, I wnated to change more things in here but for some reason, or my computer or the internet doesn't let me. Useless thing! Oh well, I'll have to try another day. For the moment, this is it. Hope this works out.

Blogg Off (hahaha, took the idea out of #Twittoff)

1 comment:

  1. aww Klau!! revivivistes tu blog!!! hace ratos que no escribias!!! escribi mas! te ayuda a reflexionar. :)

    tqmmmmmmmmm love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete