Wednesday 23 March 2011

Thanks Obama!

Yesterday and today were days like I've never had in a long time. Thanks to President Obama's visit to El Salvador, and due to the fact the school I work in is too close to our version of the White House, we had a 2 day vacation. Awesome!

So this is what I did yesterday:

  • woke up late
  • had breakfast at 10
  • accompanied my mum to ISSS
  • passy by Dollar City
  • passed by the market for jocotes and mango
  • cut our hair
  • come back home for lunch
  • watch tv
  • download music
  • pickup my cousin
  • went to the supermarket
  • had chinese food for dinner with dad
Great day uh?

Now! Today was even better because once again I woke up late, did most of the things in my To Do List and had blast of a time with my friends from RC the rest of the day. What else can I ask?

God blesses me with such much. This time His message was about forgiveness. It's hard, but why should we let hate and anger get into our lives? They don't do any good and repress our love. He have to learn to leave everything in His hands for He is going to do justice.

TME: Take your time to see at the deatils "See what no one else sees. See what everyone chooses not to see... out of fear, conformity or laziness. See the whole world anew each day!" - Arthur Mendelson (Patch Adams)


Final Note: Only a few weeks from Holy Week meaning its mission time!

No comments:

Post a Comment